Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best LEVERS' Deal you will EVER find

I got a pair of these in silver (which won't fade or wear off) for a copper FZ and I really like them. The quality is great and they were fast to ship, install easy. Don't hesitate to get a pair, the price is right!

Quote Originally Posted by MistahT View Post
    If the red didn't look pink I'd be all over this. Think I'll pass for now.....
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Nastybutler View Post
    Looks and adjustablilty mainly. If you get the shorty ones you also decrease the risk that they will bend/break and become unusable if you wreck. You might be able to ride home, vs. having to get the bike towed.
    Got into an accident today and guess what!? my brake lever got bent! I was still able to ride home, and the bike is in good condition but i thought of this post as soon as I saw it bent >_<

*sigh* time to buy some shorties...

I've heard that cheap levers can sometimes snap on impact- making it less likely to be able to ride home after a tip over or fall. But I only have used stocks, so dunno how much truth to it there is.
    2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 - Blue [3.30.2013] - GYTR CF Heel Trim, ProGrip CF Tank Pad, Shogun NC Crash Kit, Yamaha White Seat Cowl
    2010 Yamaha YZF-R6 - Blue [4.09.2011] - GYTR CF Heel Trim, ProGrip CF Tank Pad, Shogun NC Crash Kit, Yamaha White Seat Cowl, GPR v4 Steering Damper
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R - Blue [1.23.2010 - 3.10.2012 Sold]

View My Virtual Garage

I have a pair of these on my ninja 250r. I ordered like green but they ended up being candy apple green

I might order a set of black short levers and flush mount signals for my birthday :P I have a 2012 white fz6r with red rim tapes and rear shock. Any thoughts on getting black levers with red adjusters? Maybe even getting the extendable levers with the extensions being red too?
    Last edited by 0150r; 09-11-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Don't waste your money on these unless they are silver. I went with these based on others reviews and got black with red adjusters. Within a month my levers turned to a bronze like color! My bike is garage kept at work and at home so there was minimal sun exposure. I'll post up a pic tomorrow. The levers themselves fit and function well so if you got silver you'd be ok but i know i won't be wasting my money with them again. Save the $40 and put it towards a better set of levers instead of wasting it like I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Detrich View Post
    I've heard that cheap levers can sometimes snap on impact- making it less likely to be able to ride home after a tip over or fall. But I only have used stocks, so dunno how much truth to it there is.
    they are all gonna snap off if hit the wrong way.

mine are the same faded color as the poster above me FYI.

Blog Entries

That's crazy hundreds have been bought on the other forum with zero report of that. Only color fade has been with red turning pinkish but that's with any annondizing. They are $40 for a set, yes they are cheap but they do the job as well as the others. If u have $180 for some pazzos you wouldn't be reason this thread in the first place
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐ #46 ROCKST★R VIVA LA FIGA ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    June BOTM 2013 Winner

Heres the pictures of my levers after about 1 months use. Bike is garage kept at home and at work. Second picture shows the lever compressed and the original black color in the area that is usually guarded from the sun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I see what you mean. But even faded, I think they look pretty nice.

I wonder if the blue extendable ones suffer the same...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Current DB Windshield, Immortal Graphix Clear Tank Pad, TapeWorks Reflective Wheel Stripes, Lightning Performance Sliders, T-REX Spools, MotoCentric Sport Saddle, Givi V46, GTI-R HID Projector, Banshee Horn, Speigler Blue Brake lines, Rizoma Engine & Crank Case Guards.

Desired Givi V35. Puig Touring Windscreen, TechSpec Tank Grips, Rizoma F/E, +1/0 Sprockets, New Clutch/Brake Levers.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast