Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ninja EX250 mirrors V Stock

Quote Originally Posted by richierich781 View Post
    thats what i'm thinking as well. by the time you got all the pieces you need, you've probably spent a couple of hundred just to mount the 250 mirrors. I remember Guido saying the elbow piece is canibalized from a tomok, I know that's not a piece u can buy by itself unless u buy a whole set and that can run from $50 and up. Might as well buy a rizoma or other high end mirrors with all the pieces included.

Well, as soon as school is done and I have time, I have an extra set of 250 mirrors. Im gonna grind some material away, paint it black, and make it fit the zx mount.
    that seems like the best bet to me also but im not sure im gonna see how the block off plates i ordered look and if they look good im gonna mount mine right to the fairing so they sit level haha
    Mods In Order:[Puig Tinted Windscreen][Rascal Grafik Tank Pad][Puig Rear Tire Hugger][Puig Sliders][Rumble Concepts Integrated Tail Light][Rumble Concepts F/E][Proton Flush Mount Signals][TBR Black C/F Exhaust][PSR B/O Plates][PSR Adjustable Break and Clutch Leavers][K&N Filter + Intake Mod][Dynojet PCV][Blue Smoked Wheel Stripes][C/F Gas Cap Pad][Apex Clip-ons][Spike Bolts]

I thought I was brave to grind some material away from the mirrors, your actually going to drill holes into the fairing to move the mounting point. Kudos to you!
    Targa FE//Proton Flush Mounts//Ebay Bullet L.E.D. inside intake//T-Rex Sliders//250R Mirrors//Blazer Hi Tone Highway Blaster//2 Bros Exhaust//PCV w/ Marthy Maps//Yamaha Bubble Windscreen//Gorilla Alarm 8017//Puig Hugger//Ebay Adjustable Levers//Motodynamic Taillight//TST Ind Ebay Flasher Relay//Krypton 6k HID//Apex Clip-on//GiPro XType Indicator//

I thought I was brave to grind some material away from the mirrors, your actually going to drill holes into the fairing to move the mounting point. Kudos to you!
    Bravery is Stupidity!!!
    and besides... i promised lol

Quote Originally Posted by Perdurable View Post
    as the poster of this mod says

they bolt right in the stock holes

and if they don't then my sixer is in for a world of hurt MUAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

hehehehehehhehehehheheeeee
    Mods In Order:[Puig Tinted Windscreen][Rascal Grafik Tank Pad][Puig Rear Tire Hugger][Puig Sliders][Rumble Concepts Integrated Tail Light][Rumble Concepts F/E][Proton Flush Mount Signals][TBR Black C/F Exhaust][PSR B/O Plates][PSR Adjustable Break and Clutch Leavers][K&N Filter + Intake Mod][Dynojet PCV][Blue Smoked Wheel Stripes][C/F Gas Cap Pad][Apex Clip-ons][Spike Bolts]

let me know how that goes, might as well do a how to write up and take pics!
    Targa FE//Proton Flush Mounts//Ebay Bullet L.E.D. inside intake//T-Rex Sliders//250R Mirrors//Blazer Hi Tone Highway Blaster//2 Bros Exhaust//PCV w/ Marthy Maps//Yamaha Bubble Windscreen//Gorilla Alarm 8017//Puig Hugger//Ebay Adjustable Levers//Motodynamic Taillight//TST Ind Ebay Flasher Relay//Krypton 6k HID//Apex Clip-on//GiPro XType Indicator//

let me know how that goes, might as well do a how to write up and take pics!
    Roger that!!!

How to:
    Get pissed at your fz6r and smash the 100$ worth of mirrors you bought off of amazon!!!

Step One:
    Waste your money on amazon.com

Step Two:
    Smash the **** out of whatever comes in the mail without even taking it out of the package and run over it with your car because you are a dumb***!!!

Step Three:
    WIN!!!

Maybe this or next weekend... im not sure but these mirrors are going on my bike weather they like it or not

and the weather is rainy

Blue balled.....

So i liked the look of the EX250 mirrors and bought a pair. As others have stated the bolts on the mirrors dont line up with my 2017 fz6r, so i prodded around the internet some and on amazon found mirror fairing adapters which im going to use to change the ex250 mirror base and swap with the adjustable base and add my own bolts. If interested ill add pics.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456