Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Marthy Exhaust Group

I hope you didn't take my reply as snied or condescending in anyway as it wasn't meant to be implied like that. I was asking because I saw you mention custom stuff and I'm fairly local and was eventually gonna see about doing an exhaust on my bike when I get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captcha View Post
    I hope you didn't take my reply as snied or condescending in anyway as it wasn't meant to be implied like that. I was asking because I saw you mention custom stuff and I'm fairly local and was eventually gonna see about doing an exhaust on my bike when I get one.
    No worry, that's my accent! LOL I'm French-Canadian and you might notice it every now and then in my post. My English got way better over the years but still sometime... It's all good. When ever you get a ride we can work something out for sure.

By the way I don't even know what snied or condescending mean...lol

I'll GOOGLE it!

Martin

Life is all about attitude. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.

FZ6R sold...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    I'll GOOGLE it!
    haha, love it. Sorry Rook
    -Jay

You call it facial hair.. I call it AWESOMENESS escaping through my face!

Previous Bikes: 09 Rebel 250, 09 FZ6R, 09 R6, 11 FZ8, 2002 Bandit 1200S

Ike talking down to. I wasn't trying to say what you do is easy.

I will definitely be in touch though

Blog Entries

Martin, thanks again looking foward to joining the dark side...I can't wait until it comes in.
    Jimmy
    "Never ride faster than your angel can fly"
    "Wide open until you see god, then brake"
    -----------------------------------------
    2011 FZ6R Reddish Copper, Marthy Viper Exhaust, PC V,Fender Eliminator,signal Dynamics Backoff modulator, Pro Grips, T-Rex Sliders, Graves AIS Block off Plates, Shorty Brake/Clutch Levers,Galfer SST Brake Lines and Icon Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
    Martin, thanks again looking foward to joining the dark side...I can't wait until it comes in.
    Got it all packed and ready to go!

Martin

FZ6R sold...

Blog Entries

Smile Marthy Exhaust Group

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    Got it all packed and ready to go!
    I recieved my Exhaust today....the install was very easy...it sounds great what a difference....anyway I started it quickly to hear the tone but my PC V comes in tommorow so I haven't taken it for a ride yet not to mention it is about 30 Deg. F outside at the moment.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas.....I thinkI will be stalking UPS waiting or my stuff to come in once I get home from work.....LOL....

Again thanks Marthy for making this Solution Possible !!
    Jimmy
    2011 FZ6R Reddish Copper, Marthy Viper Exhaust, PC V,Fender Eliminator,signal Dynamics Backoff modulator, Pro Grips, T-Rex Sliders, Graves AIS Block off Plates, Shorty Brake/Clutch Levers,Galfer SST Brake Lines and Icon Gear.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Marthy Viper exhaust

I recieved my Exhaust today....the install was very easy...it sounds great what a difference....anyway I started it quickly to hear the tone but my PC V comes in tommorow so I haven't taken it for a ride yet not to mention it is about 30 Deg. F outside at the moment.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas.....I thinkI will be stalking UPS waiting or my stuff to come in once I get home from work.....LOL....

Again thanks Marthy for making this Solution Possible !!
    ok...so I installed Marthy Viper exhaust last night and I just recieved my PC V today and installed it...installation of the PC V couldn't be easier..Plug in play...I downloaded the maps directly from Marthy and installed the Viper adv Gearing Maps ... I also downloaded the touring map as well I figure I will try these for the better fuel economy.
    The down side is I live in Mass and its 41 Degrees out...so I took it for a 15 min ride froze my A$$ off... To make a long story short the Bike is a New Beast This exhaust is loud!!! Couldn't be happier...if you are on the fence of getting a new Exhaust check out the Viper for under $800 you a have a full setup with PC V and Maps. Marthy was very easy to work with and with a super fast delivery...Great product!!! Look foward to the weather getting better this weekend to get out for some riding........
    Jimmy

My Marthy exhaust arrives tomorrow. Now I just need my damn toe to heal! and find the money for a pcv or jb pro. Until then I guess Ill just be making sweet noise in my garage
    Mods: clear double-bubble, zx6r mirrors, shorty black levers, progrips719, protons, oes no-cuts, tech-spec, targa fe, Marthy Viper Exhaust, jb pro, airbox mod, motodynamic taillight, woodcraft clip-ons, DDM 5k HID

ok...so I installed Marthy Viper exhaust last night and I just recieved my PC V today and installed it...installation of the PC V couldn't be easier..Plug in play...I downloaded the maps directly from Marthy and installed the Viper adv Gearing Maps ... I also downloaded the touring map as well I figure I will try these for the better fuel economy.
    The down side is I live in Mass and its 41 Degrees out...so I took it for a 15 min ride froze my A$$ off... To make a long story short the Bike is a New Beast This exhaust is loud!!! Couldn't be happier...if you are on the fence of getting a new Exhaust check out the Viper for under $800 you a have a full setup with PC V and Maps. Marthy was very easy to work with and with a super fast delivery...Great product!!! Look foward to the weather getting better this weekend to get out for some riding........
    Just double checking one thing... did you hook up the speed sensor to the PCV? See instructions... Any Advgear maps will not work if you don't hook it up.

Martin

FZ6R sold...

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast