Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 467 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your bike today?

Default What did you do to your bike today?

Got the idea for this off my VW forums...basically say what you did with your bike on a given day, could be mods, or just the fact that you took it for a ride. I'll start...

Went and picked up it from my dads so I can ride it tomorrow. I got to try out my new leather jacket and gloves. Felt fantastic to be back on it.
    Chris
    iR Frame Sliders // Targa FE // 6000K HID // Clear Double Bubble // Spiegler SS Brake Lines

Blog Entries

I ate breakfast while looking at it through the man door to the garage
    -Jay

You call it facial hair.. I call it AWESOMENESS escaping through my face!

Previous Bikes: 09 Rebel 250, 09 FZ6R, 09 R6, 11 FZ8, 2002 Bandit 1200S

Rode to my friend's garage to try to put on his PCV but I need a special tool to get off the steering damper. It's a security torx or something like that. Rode back home. Also took a video of me riding there just in case something happened.

Also on the last 2 tanks I've only been getting about 100 miles then my fuel light goes on. Haven't been beating on it either. Tried to search for my tire pressure gauge but I'm afraid I lost my digital tire pressure gauge....
    RIP 07/31/10

Rode to and from campus 3 times then I rode it for 30 mins. Now gona put a cover on it for the night

I rode today. In fact I rode to work all week, the weather has been glorious in Atlanta this week. I basically commute with the bike when I can and ride for pleasure occasionally. Coummuting is iffy in Atlanta in December, January and sometimes just too hot in August. Other than that...great. Always see a few commuters, but as usual the bikes really come out on the weekend. My kids and wife keep me pretty busy on the weekends, but I get to the mountains on occasion.

LB
    Bike //2009 FZ6R Blue/Givi Rack with V46 Topcase/Cortech Soft Saddlebags/Corbin Seat/Tank Protector/Battery leads - one for charging and one for heated gloves

Gear //Arai Vector 2 (silver)/Summer Mesh Jacket (black)/Winter Fieldsheer Jacket (textile)/Alpinestar summer gloves/Shift gauntlet gloves/Gerbing G3 Heated Gloves/Rain Gear/Nelson Rigg Rainboot covers/Grease Monkey PVC coated gloves for rain/high viz vest for dusk and night riding

Oh I forgot, I had to fix my turn signal on my FE, it came unhooked in the wiring. Good thing I did my pre-ride inspection! Didn't get to check the tire pressure though and my dads compressor was MIA and the one at Wawa never fills my tires up. When I drop it off tomorrow I'll clean the chain.
    Chris
    iR Frame Sliders // Targa FE // 6000K HID // Clear Double Bubble // Spiegler SS Brake Lines

Well, I commute to work with the 6R almost everyday. Yesterday I finish to fit my bracket for my new GPS that my lovely wife got me for xmas. Finally found a use to the middle bar (Renthal handlebar) Finish to massage the Viper map rev. A so my friends can try it out during the weekend.

Tomorrow I need to clean and lube the chain. Poor chain is getting there, tires too. Almost 10 000 miles on the old girl. She's been good to me, she's a screamer now!

Martin

Life is all about attitude. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.

FZ6R sold...

Walked by getting in the car to drive to work (rain in the forecast for the next week or so) and patted her on the tail section. Did the same after getting out of the car when I got home.
    09 Raven FZ6R / Bridgestone S20's / T-Rex Sliders & Spools / R6 Mirrors / LP Flushmounts / DDM HID / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / StompGrip / ASV Levers / GYTR Tinted DB Windscreen / GYTR CF Exhaust / DynoJet PCV / Marthy Maps / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Driven Lightened Sprockets / EK Chain / RaceTech Suspension / MFW Vario Pegs / EBC HH Brake Pads / Goodridge SS Lines

A-stars Carver / Sidi Boots / RACER High Racer Gloves / Nexx XR1R Carbon

Vimeo

FZ6R_Blue

I looked at pictures of it while looking over the Accessories i have got in the mail the last week or so. My bike is in a heated warehouse for the winter as i don't have a good place to keep it. I rode a friends duel sport at school today and another buddy from class rode his R1 to class and i talked him into letting me ride it around. it was so nice to start riding again

Blog Entries

road to work, wife and kids came down and visited at close, and lightened my commuting load, then we stopped at costco and ate some pizza, then I road her home (the bike). Great day for a ride even if it was just my normal commute.

Don | "Deer suck! Back on two's next year!"

Page 1 of 467 1231151101 ... LastLast