Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 140

Thread: Reputation Points

  1. #1

    Default Reputation Points

    Who gives Reputation Points and what are they used for.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator JSP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    18
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Anyone can give reputation points. It is that little silver weight thingy under peoples names. We dont really use it much here though. Most people use the "thanks" button to show appreciation.

    It is used to show a reputation status. If you get a bunch of negative reputation ,that little green square will turn red and then more red squares. Good reps and you get more green squares. Takes lots of reps or neg reps though.
    -Jay

    You call it facial hair.. I call it AWESOMENESS escaping through my face!


    Previous Bikes: 09 Rebel 250, 09 FZ6R, 09 R6, 11 FZ8, 2002 Bandit 1200S

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jspansel View Post
    Anyone can give reputation points. It is that little silver weight thingy under peoples names. We dont really use it much here though. Most people use the "thanks" button to show appreciation.

    It is used to show a reputation status. If you get a bunch of negative reputation ,that little green square will turn red and then more red squares. Good reps and you get more green squares. Takes lots of reps or neg reps though.
    Well it seems that I got a negative reputation point and I would like to know who gave it to me. It doesn't seem to say.

  4. #4
    Super ********* Diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    If you go to your User CP (http://www.600cc.org/forum/usercp.php) it should show your recent reputation things. I have one from 09 that Robert gave me for QotW, so I'd imagine yours would be on there.
    Chris
    iR Frame Sliders // Targa FE // 6000K HID // Clear Double Bubble // Spiegler SS Brake Lines

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diluted View Post
    If you go to your User CP (http://www.600cc.org/forum/usercp.php) it should show your recent reputation things. I have one from 09 that Robert gave me for QotW, so I'd imagine yours would be on there.
    Yea, it is there, it just doesn't show who it is from. Or at least, I am not seeing it, or don't know where to find it.

  6. #6
    Super ********* Diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestmapman View Post
    Yea, it is there, it just doesn't show who it is from. Or at least, I am not seeing it, or don't know where to find it.
    Are you sure someone gave you a negative? I don't have any way to see who gave you rep, all I can see is how many points you have.

    Edit: Added a picture of what my rep box looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Diluted; 12-14-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Chris
    iR Frame Sliders // Targa FE // 6000K HID // Clear Double Bubble // Spiegler SS Brake Lines

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quincy, Illinois
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I just looked so see what you guys were talking about, I definetly don't see a repbox anywhere in user cp or profile haha. must be blind..
    -Ryan- MY YOUTUBE!!! My Fuelly
    SOLD 2009 vStar650 Custom
    SOLD 2009 Black FZ6R
    2013 Brooklands Green Triumph Thruxton
    Racetech Springs (F), Progressive Shocks (R), Norman Hyde Steering Damper

  8. #8
    Super ********* Diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    I just looked so see what you guys were talking about, I definetly don't see a repbox anywhere in user cp or profile haha. must be blind..
    I just gave you rep, see if you have anything there now...

    Here's my whole browser window...

    Edit: Sage you had 10 rep then I gave you rep and now it's showing at 13...not sure how that works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Diluted; 12-14-2010 at 11:42 AM.
    Chris
    iR Frame Sliders // Targa FE // 6000K HID // Clear Double Bubble // Spiegler SS Brake Lines

  9. #9

    Default

    Here is the screen shot from my user control panel. It does not show who gave it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Quincy, Illinois
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I'm gunna guess it doesn't go very far back, since yours is the 13th it says i've recieved but the only one showing up :\

    but it makes sense now lol. thanks diluted

    Edit: mine does not show the user either i just noticed after seeing best's post.
    my guess is you have to be a moderator to see the user?
    Last edited by Sage; 12-14-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    -Ryan- MY YOUTUBE!!! My Fuelly
    SOLD 2009 vStar650 Custom
    SOLD 2009 Black FZ6R
    2013 Brooklands Green Triumph Thruxton
    Racetech Springs (F), Progressive Shocks (R), Norman Hyde Steering Damper

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Experience Points
    By leem00 in forum FZ6R General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 02:05 PM
  2. My reputation here preceeds me! New member from Cincinnati
    By porange in forum Main Lobby / New Member Section
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. Shift points
    By FZ6R_Blue in forum FZ6R General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •