Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Gun Talk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by katai View Post
    You are so right !!! probably going for the SP01 , not because its on number one position, just because I already own an sp 07 and cant complain on that small baby . What kills me is the amount I need to get it , do not know how much it goes in the states , but down here a brand new one is going 1600 bucks . I cant even imagin how much a sig goes , they do not have an official sale representative , and there are only a few on the market
    1600, that just sounds ridiculous right there. Granted I don't know the exchange rate for down there to our cash.

Sig are pricey but better than others, I don't know how they compare though for you and what you are looking at. Good luck with that one.
    - Jeff
    FloridaStreetScene.com
    Prior Bikes: 85 magna 500,92 cbr600, 06 Vulcan 900
    Current bike: 2012 Kawasaki ninja 1000 | Current Car: 2010 Subaru WRX | Bell RS-1

I carry an STI VIP 4" in 9mm, but I compete with the gun in the pic......

image.jpg

Thumbs up guns guns guns !

i like my toy
    Attached Images Attached Images

3 new toys this year. Loving all of them.

Taurus PT-1911. Kind of a Valentines/Just because gift from the wife.

Mossberg 500 12g. w/ 18" home defense barrel and 28" field barrel. Xmas gift from the wife. (you can be jealous now lol)

New built AR I just finished.

Now I need to be able to afford to feed these beasts lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    09 Raven FZ6R / Bridgestone S20's / T-Rex Sliders & Spools / R6 Mirrors / LP Flushmounts / DDM HID / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / StompGrip / ASV Levers / GYTR Tinted DB Windscreen / GYTR CF Exhaust / DynoJet PCV / Marthy Maps / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Driven Lightened Sprockets / EK Chain / RaceTech Suspension / MFW Vario Pegs / EBC HH Brake Pads / Goodridge SS Lines

A-stars Carver / Sidi Boots / RACER High Racer Gloves / Nexx XR1R Carbon

Vimeo

First aluminum lower 80 I've built... I definitely like it better than my polymer one... still have to break in this one, haven't shot it yet....
    Also picked up an inexpensive pistol, and I love it! Sd9ve

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have always wanted a 1911 though....definetley peanut butter and jealous of that one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm a new rider. I haven't even hit the year benchmark yet. When driving I conceal carry at all times, however, I don't when riding my motorcycle as I'm finding it extremely uncomfortable. I have a stainless Kimber Ultra .45ACP. which is quite heavy. My daily carry holster causes the hammer to dig into my side when riding only. I have googled motorcycle holsters or the like to try and find an alternative but I'm just not finding much feedback from riders. Do you use your daily carry holsters when riding or do you use an off the body alternative?

I don't have a CCW because I live in Commiefornia. But from a friend who's a LEO and rides, he uses a shoulder rig. Only issue there is getting to it with a zipped up jacket if you need it.
    09 Raven FZ6R / Bridgestone S20's / T-Rex Sliders & Spools / R6 Mirrors / LP Flushmounts / DDM HID / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / StompGrip / ASV Levers / GYTR Tinted DB Windscreen / GYTR CF Exhaust / DynoJet PCV / Marthy Maps / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Driven Lightened Sprockets / EK Chain / RaceTech Suspension / MFW Vario Pegs / EBC HH Brake Pads / Goodridge SS Lines

A-stars Carver / Sidi Boots / RACER High Racer Gloves / Nexx XR1R Carbon

Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    I'm a new rider. I haven't even hit the year benchmark yet. When driving I conceal carry at all times, however, I don't when riding my motorcycle as I'm finding it extremely uncomfortable. I have a stainless Kimber Ultra .45ACP. which is quite heavy. My daily carry holster causes the hammer to dig into my side when riding only. I have googled motorcycle holsters or the like to try and find an alternative but I'm just not finding much feedback from riders. Do you use your daily carry holsters when riding or do you use an off the body alternative?
    I have an adjustable iwb holster which I love (forget the brand at the moment). Very comfortable ,but never carried while riding. Also my carry gun is my Glock 30 .45,so it's probably much smaller then your Kimber. I'd like to carry while riding, but I ride mostly to work and my work is anti-gun.

Edit: alien gear iwb holster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scott_Thomas; 04-06-2016 at 09:33 AM.
    Mods: /Shogun Sliders/ C. Werkes FE/ ZX6R Mirrors/ Flushmounts/ POW Tank Pad/ PC5/ Driven BO's/ Shorty Levers/ Kuryakyn Throttle Lock - Bar Ends/ AHR - HID/ LEDs-Air Scoop/ T-rex Spools/ Woodcraft Clip-Ons/ Kuryakyn ISO Grips/ Puig Racing Screen/ Ram Mount/ / Stompgrip/ Red Rim Stripes/ Red Spike Bolts/ CF Gas Cap Cover/Billet Alum. Pegs/ MD Integrated Taillight/ Healtech GiPro GI/Airbox Mod/ Short V Stacks/ FZ6 Cams/ Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines/ Volar Sintered HH pads/ Ogio tailbag

Quote Originally Posted by JonKerr View Post
    3 new toys this year. Loving all of them.

Taurus PT-1911. Kind of a Valentines/Just because gift from the wife.
    [IMG]http://www.600cc.org/forum/attachments/f97/34121d1456290149-gun-talk-thread-1911.jpg

Mossberg 500 12g. w/ 18" home defense barrel and 28" field barrel. Xmas gift from the wife. (you can be jealous now lol)
    [IMG]http://www.600cc.org/forum/attachments/f97/34123d1456290149-gun-talk-thread-moss.jpg

New built AR I just finished.
    [IMG]http://www.600cc.org/forum/attachments/f97/34122d1456290149-gun-talk-thread-ar.jpg

Now I need to be able to afford to feed these beasts lol
    I'm not a fan of taurus but the others are good stuff. I do like a good shotgun, I have a few of them myself.
    ARs, can't really go wrong with one of those... lol.

But yeah, I buy most of my ammo online and have it shipped to the house. I will typically order about a thousand rounds or better at a time to get good deals on them. It's the only way to buy anymore, store prices are too damn high...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Thomas View Post
    I have an adjustable iwb holster which I love (forget the brand at the moment). Very comfortable ,but never carried while riding. Also my carry gun is my Glock 30 .45,so it's probably much smaller then your Kimber. I'd like to carry while riding, but I ride mostly to work and my work is anti-gun.

Edit: alien gear iwb holster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    IWBs are good if you are going to be walking around or standing a lot IMO, not so good if you are going to be getting in and out of a vehicle or on and off of a bike. I have come to like shoulder holsters a lot, though access while riding might be an issue but once I am somewhere and have my jacket off it makes it a world of easier to get to thing. I also modded my jacket to allow me pull the zipper much faster to get at it if needed. During the winter I let the pistol hang lower so that all I have to do is just lift the bottom of the jacket to get at it.

Should holsters are the way to go if you are going to be sitting in a vehicle, or anywhere really. It takes it off your hip allowing it to be so much more comfortable to carry and with the proper should holster you won't even think about it being on you at all. You just know it's there and it's comfortable.
    - Jeff
    FloridaStreetScene.com
    Prior Bikes: 85 magna 500,92 cbr600, 06 Vulcan 900
    Current bike: 2012 Kawasaki ninja 1000 | Current Car: 2010 Subaru WRX | Bell RS-1

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162