Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    I really like this. I have regrets removing the entire decal on my yellow one. This one is perfect not too much decal. GOOD JOB!!!
    Thank you ! I had thought about removing the decal several times, but every time I looked at the ones without, I didn't really like it better. The decal on the yellow FZ6R is the best that they put on these bikes, the other color bikes do look better without the decals. If I had a choice of all styles, I'd go with the black 09 with the silver frame and remove all decals.
    09 FZ6R / Two Brothers Black Series Full Exhaust / Two Brothers Racing Juice Box / Pulse Engine Block Off Plates / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires / EBC HH Brake Pads / T-Rex Sliders / LED Headlight / LED H3 Amber Power Crystal / LED Flushmounts / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / CNC Black Levers / Hyper Black Windscreen / IDEA Waterproof Motorcycle Gear Indicator / Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail Bag / Viper 3100VX Alarm

Sedici Rico Black Leather Jacket / MotoCentric Assault Black Jacket / Sedici Boots / Alpinestars Warden Gloves / Kabuto Aeroblade III Matte Gunmetal Helmet / Kabuto Kamui Fluente Flat Black Helmet

3. Likes Formori liked this post

Wet from the storm I just drove through on the way to work.

FZ6R 6-4.jpg

Bought just over a month ago. 2016 leftover model.
    2016FZ6R_02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by texas09fz6r View Post
    Wet from the storm I just drove through on the way to work.

FZ6R 6-4.jpg
    What exhaust do you have ?- I like that look for for the end of the muffler.
    09 FZ6R / Two Brothers Black Series Full Exhaust / Two Brothers Racing Juice Box / Pulse Engine Block Off Plates / K&N Filters / NGK Iridium Plugs / Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires / EBC HH Brake Pads / T-Rex Sliders / LED Headlight / LED H3 Amber Power Crystal / LED Flushmounts / ProGrip Grips & CF Tank Pad / CNC Black Levers / Hyper Black Windscreen / IDEA Waterproof Motorcycle Gear Indicator / Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail Bag / Viper 3100VX Alarm

Sedici Rico Black Leather Jacket / MotoCentric Assault Black Jacket / Sedici Boots / Alpinestars Warden Gloves / Kabuto Aeroblade III Matte Gunmetal Helmet / Kabuto Kamui Fluente Flat Black Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by jetfoi34 View Post
    Bought just over a month ago. 2016 leftover model.
    2016FZ6R_02.jpg
    Nice. These bikes look great in black.

Quote Originally Posted by adazine View Post
    What exhaust do you have ?- I like that look for for the end of the muffler.
    It's a black widow header with a old cbr voodoo slip on. It's super loud even with the db insert

Just bought this coppery beauty to replace my poor old GS500F (wrote off by a little old lady) and can't wait to put some miles on her.
    IMG_20180602_120954.jpg

2011 FZ6R in Copperhead with fender eliminator and touring windshield added. Going to making more modification soon!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253