Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,519 of 1519

Thread: New member welcome thread

Quote Originally Posted by CocaColaCowboy View Post
    Hello,

I've had this 12' FZ6R for a little over a year now. I'm looking to do a few mods to it. It's fun to ride (I also own a HD Road King and a Big Dog K9).
    I ride mostly in the Central Texas area...
    Welcome! I'm in the Dallas area

Hi all, i live in hendersonville north nashville and new biker. Glad to have a site w people and info to learn

Hey guys (and gals I guess). My name is Dean and I'm from live in Eastern Ontario (Canada). Bought a used '09 FZ6R 2 years ago as my second bike (First one was an '01 kawasaki ex500 when I was 17). Now 33 and back into riding after having been out of it for a couple years. Came across this forum while looking for info on luggage to maybe add to my bike for commuting to work more. I'm sure I'll find some other helpful topics as I go through seeing as how I do basic maintenance on the bike myself (oil changes, etc.). Picture of my baby is posted in the appropriate thread.

Hey everyone,

My name is Jason and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Just got my license last season and bought a cheap 2009 Kawasaki EX500 to get riding because it was late season and a good price. Just traded it in and bought a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R yesterday. Excited to get out for a good ride on it and look forward to looking through the forum.

Cheers,
    Jason

Welcome to the forum!

I am interested in getting an affordable, all-around bike that will satisfy my craving to ride that looks decent too. So far the FZ6R is at the top of my list.
    I have many bikes and many years of riding under my expanding belt. Also, I am a dad and want to keep my license so real world performance is what I prefer.

Well Well...I'm Back!!!
    Been waaaaay to long!
    Got rid of my 09 white baby I called Chaos about 5 years ago and have been without. So I had to stay away simply because of the shear pain of not being able to ride. So last Saturday I decided to pull the trigger on a deal that was too good to pass up, and yes I had to get the same bike I had, only this time a 2012 white. Only thing is, I can't call this one Chaos, I think I shall dub this on the "Bone Yard"! Like my last one, it is the white.......for now. Bwahaha. In the process of painting a blood metalic red. Damn I can't wait to show her off! Well, nuff for now. Just wanted to say hey to everyone.
    2012 White FZ6R...Mod List To Come

OLD....2009 White FZ6R Mods To Date: Painted Shield, DYI Exhaust, Pin Striped Wheels, Elim Kit & LED Lights with multi function remote, R6 mirrors, No Cut Frame Sliders, Driven Sprockets -1/+2, Flush Mount Blinkers,....Mods on the way, vinyl for the tank and fairings.

Hey all my name is Brandon. Just bought a 2009 Yamaha Fz6r. This is my 2nd bike. 1st was a Yamaha Yzf600r. Been riding for about 2 years now and love it. I'm serving in the Army and stationed in Georgia. Married with 4 kids. Born in Inglewood (L.A.), CA and raised mainly in Las Vegas, NV.

IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    Last edited by brandon1140; 06-03-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Just bought a 2015 (new) FZ6R. I live in St. John's Newfoundland and no local Yamaha dealers carried this bike, so I had to special order it in. I put the $500 deposit on it March 10 and got preapproved for the financing, and the bike arrived June 2. That was a long wait! Upgrading form an R3 I had put 10,000 km on, so the extra power and solid handling of the FZ6R is amazing to me. Planning on using it as a touring bike, as I got a trip throughout Atlantic Canada planned for July (5000 Km), and a trip to Florida in September (11,000 km round trip!). IMG_0008.jpg

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152