Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Default How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

I paid $8500 OTD give of take a few bucks.. Minus $150 Because I got the seat cowl cover as well.. So lets say my grand total on the bike was $8,350...

Sadly I was not able to reduce the price of the bike because another guy was there looking at the same bike and the sales guy told me if I didnt offer sticker price it would turn into a bidding war and could possibly end up paying more than sticker if I really wanted it.. (probably a set up by the dealer but oh well)
    2009 De-Badged Raven FZ6R
    Mods: Intuitive Racing Sliders // Competition Werkes FE // Camcorder & GPS Mounts // Motrax Flush Mounts // Pazzo Shorties // K&N Air & Oil Filters // 6000k HID Kit // Red Wheel Stripes // Tank Slapper Kit // Oberon Fuel Tank Cap / /Axio Tail Bag // +1 Front Sprocket // Integrated Smoked LED Tail Light //

Default Re: HOw much did you pay for your FZ6R?

9500 otd but i got the bike the second the shop opened the day it came out lol I got the extended warranty extended service plan the tire plan (free tires for life of the bike) helmet gloves. I went to the dealer down here in Florida and there going for 5300 msrp mine was 7500 msrp Im a bit mad if you couldnt tell haha. and now Im bored and want a more powerful bike sooo im screwed however I talked to a guy at the dyno shop and he said I could put an r6 ecu in it to jack it up a little bit
    Current Mods-R6 header conversion with akrapovic shorty, Hyper white running lights, R6 headlight with dual projector, gun metal paint, custom decals by decalfx, forged interiors, race rail, lowering kit, swingarm extension, NOS, braided brake lines, bar ends, race levers, custom coloring all over the bike, more to come...

zigzagg321

how can a dealer charge more than an FZ6 costs for the lower optioned FZ6R?

Dealers are crooks...thats how.

7200 OTD....had to go to 4 dealers though...started at 8400.
    2009 Raven FZ6R - Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders - Yamaha "Carbon Fiber" Tank Pad - Chrome Flushmount Turn Signals - Evotech Fender Eliminator - Yamaha Tinted Windshield - Yamaha Seat Cowl - Yamaha CF Bar Ends - Red Reflective Wheel Stripes - GYTR Air Filter - TBR V.A.L.E Carbon Fiber Exhaust

$8100 OTD. The sales guy gave me the OTD price of $8900. I used the old "I gotta go talk to my wife" line. He quickly said "wait, wait, wait, give me a price". I told him that my budget was $8000. He got the extra $100 because I used my credit card and his boss didnt want to lose the credit card fee so I split it with him.

Quote Originally Posted by fz6r rider View Post
    9500 otd but i got the bike the second the shop opened the day it came out lol I got the extended warranty extended service plan the tire plan (free tires for life of the bike) helmet gloves. I went to the dealer down here in Florida and there going for 5300 msrp mine was 7500 msrp Im a bit mad if you couldnt tell haha. and now Im bored and want a more powerful bike sooo im screwed however I talked to a guy at the dyno shop and he said I could put an r6 ecu in it to jack it up a little bit
    I hear ya......although I have no intention of changing the bike anytime soon because of the comfortable ride and forgiving nature (knocked down a gear instead going up and surprisingly still remained on the bike). I do crave for a bike with a little bit more power........sometimes!!!! Maybe an R1 in 4years.

$6700 otd!

6990 for the Bike, 7300 after taxes and all fees/registration.

Was still in the Box.

$6890. $8120 after registration and taxes. Damn CA tax and registration.
    Chris

FZ6R - Yamaha Blue/White

$6190 OTD, Paid $82 for 2yr registration. didn't have to pay sales tax since I'm in the military.

Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast