Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Too much....

Robert

2009 Cadmium Yellow FZ6R//Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders//Driven AIS Blockoff Plates//Custom Garage Door Opener//Custom Painted Windscreen//Making the move to a more stock setup...

Smile How much did you I pay?

I paid $6990 OTD, helmet, gloves, frame sliders put the final bill at $7450 or so. I guess I didnt get the best deal, but I saw some people pay more. First service was $155 and change. Current miles = 1378 and its only been 3 weeks.

this thread is starting to hurt me emotionally & fiancially
    2009 De-Badged Raven FZ6R
    Mods: Intuitive Racing Sliders // Competition Werkes FE // Camcorder & GPS Mounts // Motrax Flush Mounts // Pazzo Shorties // K&N Air & Oil Filters // 6000k HID Kit // Red Wheel Stripes // Tank Slapper Kit // Oberon Fuel Tank Cap / /Axio Tail Bag // +1 Front Sprocket // Integrated Smoked LED Tail Light //

Quote Originally Posted by cbzdel View Post
    this thread is starting to hurt me emotionally & fiancially
    Me too...

I am beginning to feel more and more violated each time I read another post in here.

Robert

2009 Cadmium Yellow FZ6R//Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders//Driven AIS Blockoff Plates//Custom Garage Door Opener//Custom Painted Windscreen//Making the move to a more stock setup...

Quote Originally Posted by 99vengeur View Post
    Me too...

I am beginning to feel more and more violated each time I read another post in here.
    just think we were the ones helping stimulate the economy, others were just keeping it even haha..
    Mods: Intuitive Racing Sliders // Competition Werkes FE // Camcorder & GPS Mounts // Motrax Flush Mounts // Pazzo Shorties // K&N Air & Oil Filters // 6000k HID Kit // Red Wheel Stripes // Tank Slapper Kit // Oberon Fuel Tank Cap / /Axio Tail Bag // +1 Front Sprocket // Integrated Smoked LED Tail Light //

7100 otd, cbzdel did you get yours from tacoma motorsports? i went there first because my dad knew the guy that owned the place but they were being dicks so i went to rmc, tried to get 8600 outta me...

Quote Originally Posted by cal003 View Post
    7100 otd, cbzdel did you get yours from tacoma motorsports? i went there first because my dad knew the guy that owned the place but they were being dicks so i went to rmc, tried to get 8600 outta me...
    Yep Tacoma Motorsports, the sales guy Craig, was a retard, he didnt know the difference between the FZ6 and the FZ6R!!!

I tried calling RMC but they didnt have any black one nor did they know when they would get any in stock.

I paid the premium price to get the non premium black

Quote Originally Posted by 99vengeur View Post
    Me too...

I wouldn't feel to bad. First some people really don't know what OTD means and some pay higher tax rates than others bringing the cost up or down depending. There are other factors such as tag transfers and new tags. This cost varies from state to state and can sometimes be significant.
    Last edited by PAJeep; 07-20-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Almost 7,800, with helmet and Cortech saddlebags and tank bag. Then again I live in New England in the tiny tax state right beside Taxachussetes.
    "Be nice, until it's time not to be nice" (Roadhouse)
    Cortech saddlebags, tank bag, decals removed. Someday hardcase bags, aftermarket touring windshield to be light sport-tourer.
    Ride whenever you can, it's better therapy than medications!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PAJeep View Post
    I wouldn't feel to bad. First some people really don't know what OTD means and some pay higher tax rates than others bringing the cost up or down depending. There are other factors such as tag transfers and new tags. This cost varies from state to state and can sometimes be significant.
    Yeah when I say OTD, I mean the price of the bike plus EVERYTHING including taxes. Some people just give the price of the bike which means nothing at all if the rest of the costs add another 2 grand.
    2009 Raven FZ6R - Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders - Yamaha "Carbon Fiber" Tank Pad - Chrome Flushmount Turn Signals - Evotech Fender Eliminator - Yamaha Tinted Windshield - Yamaha Seat Cowl - Yamaha CF Bar Ends - Red Reflective Wheel Stripes - GYTR Air Filter - TBR V.A.L.E Carbon Fiber Exhaust

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast