Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: FZ6R Sightings

Default FZ6R Sightings

As our community grows, it's more likely we'll see others on the bike in our own neighborhoods. Anyone catch someone? I'd love to find more in the area.

On that note.... I think I did see one. Yesterday when I came home and was turning into my housing tract, a guy on a tourer of some sort (It was dark blue, but don't ask me to name it. I've no clue.) was being followed by a someone in a pink jacket, probably a woman. Her bike was white with tribal stripes. I couldn't take the second glance to be sure since I was just starting a turn and need to watch where I was going instead.

This is in the Eastvale section of Corona, CA. Anyone here think this might be you?
    FZ6R White - FE, Wheel Stripes, Flush Blinkers, Heated Grips, Handlebar Helmet Lock, Custom Garage Door Opener, Tank Pad, Corbin Seat, Pink Running Light over Headlight, White LEDs in Headlight, IRC Sliders, LED taillight bulb, Scorpio Alarm, HID Headlight, RT Lowering Link, Pilot Road 2 Tires. (On the way - FZ6 Headers & slip-on, Glowing Windscreen Picture, Stealth Radar Detector, Pink Accent LEDs) Do stickers count?

Default Re: FZ6R Sightings

Another one same exact Raven as mine parked almost dead next to me on Fort Bliss today...
    "They should put this in the recruitment video..."

"Welcome to the Army: BOHICA!"

The two dealers I've talked to here (when I bought mine) both have sold 4 each (I was #4 at the second), and I've got the only blue one...3 black, 2 white, 2 yellow.

If any of you local FZ6Rs see this give me a shout and we'll ride.

blaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Raelcreve View Post
    The two dealers I've talked to here (when I bought mine) both have sold 4 each (I was #4 at the second), and I've got the only blue one...3 black, 2 white, 2 yellow.

If any of you local FZ6Rs see this give me a shout and we'll ride.
    What part of the city are you in? I'm in NW OKC, near Bethany.

OH yea, and what dealers did you talk to? I got mine at Maxey's.

Out of curiosity, anyone riding around the Sioux City, IA region? I'd love to find some riding companions

Pretty much anything to have an excuse to ride more often works for me.

Tarzanman

I saw one outside a local super-walmart a few months back. I didn't get a good look at it at first, but ran into the rider in the store.

That joker tried to pass his bike off as an R6 when I asked him what it was
    Rider: "Its a Yamaha... i forget which model"
    Me: "YZF600? YZF-R6?"
    Rider: "Yeah, the R6"

What a joker. I ran into him again after I got a better look at the bike and let him know that he was on an FZ6R... not an R6. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
    I saw one outside a local super-walmart a few months back. I didn't get a good look at it at first, but ran into the rider in the store.

That joker tried to pass his bike off as an R6 when I asked him what it was
    Rider: "Its a Yamaha... i forget which model"
    Me: "YZF600? YZF-R6?"
    Rider: "Yeah, the R6"

What a joker. I ran into him again after I got a better look at the bike and let him know that he was on an FZ6R... not an R6. Lol.

It says right on the side FZ6R lol.. Actually I was at cycle gear and the guy asked me what kinda bike it was and I told him, and he kept calling it an R6 and I kept telling him its not an R6, he looked out the window and said dude thats a Gixxer.. I just looked at him with my stink eye and said sure it is a left with my goods lol...
    2009 De-Badged Raven FZ6R
    Mods: Intuitive Racing Sliders // Competition Werkes FE // Camcorder & GPS Mounts // Motrax Flush Mounts // Pazzo Shorties // K&N Air & Oil Filters // 6000k HID Kit // Red Wheel Stripes // Tank Slapper Kit // Oberon Fuel Tank Cap / /Axio Tail Bag // +1 Front Sprocket // Integrated Smoked LED Tail Light //

Tarzanman

I shouldn't be so hard on the guy... maybe he is dyslexic and thought that he'd bought an "R6ZF"

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
    I shouldn't be so hard on the guy... maybe he is dyslexic and thought that he'd bought an "R6ZF"
    Hahahaha yeah....but no it's not funny.
    But yeah it is.....George Lopez is dyslexic and he makes me laugh all the time.
    2009 Raven FZ6R - Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders - Yamaha "Carbon Fiber" Tank Pad - Chrome Flushmount Turn Signals - Evotech Fender Eliminator - Yamaha Tinted Windshield - Yamaha Seat Cowl - Yamaha CF Bar Ends - Red Reflective Wheel Stripes - GYTR Air Filter - TBR V.A.L.E Carbon Fiber Exhaust

Dealers here are selling them as they get em...but in not really in the city or Rochester NY,,, Im south of it in honeoye and down here its all v twins and Harleys.......not a ton of Sport bikes..but I bet if I spent a while in the "City" id see one!!

Shout out to R's In Rochester NY.......!!
    2009 Cadium Yeller - No Cut Frame sliders (Home Made) Red Rim Tap FE Kit "home made" Star Sticker REMOVED /yamaha 50th anniversary stripe added, exhuast mod
    TO DO List - get FZ-09 somehow!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast