Recent Blogs Posts

1. Mirror base block off plates??

HI HOW ARE YOU GUYS? IM NEW IN THE FORUM, AND I HAVE 2012 YAMAHA FZ6R MY QUESTION IS IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I BUY THE MIRROR BASE BLOCK OFF PLATES FOR MY BIKE? IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE GIVE THE LINK OR SOMETHING. THANK YOU....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. '13 FZ6R streetfighter

So about 18 months ago I layed the bike down on its side around a bend and scratched the bike and cracked the front fairing, I ripped all the fairings off and then used a hacksaw to cut down the headlight fairing. Essentially doing the cheapest crappest naked conversion out there, resigning to either one day repair the bike or turn it into an XJ6.

And so a couple of weeks ago I started googling and saw a completely different take on the naked look, enter the "street fighter". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back from the silence

I just wanted to say im back!!! Haha its been a while, i almost bought a house, ended up in an apartment, been working my *** off with the new job, had a few health issues at the begining of the year but things are leveling out. I have a new bike, im ready to ridd so if anyobe is near by or lives in the va,md,dc area or what not im down to ride or meet up. Or swing on by haha i got cold berr and home brew, my garage is always open to help and im always down to shoot the s or just hang.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How repalce the Rear Brake Pedal!

Quote Originally Posted by Harda toenail View Post
    Ok, little more involved but anyone should be able to do it. Grab some good Allen wrenches or allen drill attachments. Remove the flat screw with the smaller Allen hole. Next take the rear set off (the long piece that holds both the right side pegs). The easiest thing to do would be to completely remove it. NExt, at the top of the brake lever is a nail with a pin in it. Bend the pin and slide it through then slide the nail out. Now the tension on the two springs is released so just detach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Power Commander V Maps For Aussie FZ6R

Quote Originally Posted by Bert-Aus View Post
    Send me a pm with your email address, I have an aussie fuel adjusted map from my xj6s buried on my desktop

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hi Bert my email is [email protected]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast